Volutracer OPUS® at ISUOG 2019
Volutracer OPUS®, the disruptive scalable ultrasound education system will launch its new ground breaking version during the ISUOG 2019 world congress in Berlin.
Visit Volutracer OPUS® booth #23 and #22 and join OPUSlab, to experience the training power of Volutracer OPUS®, the perfect solution for individual and massive practices.
Official ISUOG 2019 Workshops (Berlin)
We are proud to have been summoned by ISUOG to develop and present our exclusive course “Approach 20 + 2”, following the guidelines of the ISUOG Basic Training.
The official presentation will be during the “Basic Training with Simulation” Workshop, on Sunday 13th October, from 8 am. to 1 pm.
We have also been summoned to support our systems and pathological cases during the “Fetal Heart” Workshop, on Tuesday 15th October, from 8 am. to 12 pm.
We invite everyone to register and participate in these exciting experiences.
Features and benefits
- – Simulation by exclusive optical system
– Convex and Transvaginal Transducer
– 6 degrees of freedom of the hand
– Real cases, not simulated
– Learning curve tracking with Metrics and Statistics
– High resolution simulation in real time
– GPS assistant
– Green Flag method of self-assessment and automatic certification
– Courses available in the online Cloud
– Open platform for the creation of customized courses