Don’t wait your turn, make the most of the time.
We are an ultrasound learning solution based on ultrasound simulation by exclusive optical positioning, which works in any computer. Volutracer OPUS ® is much more than an ultrasound simulator.
It is an expert method to learn by doing and not looking, with no time limit.
It is a technology that allows quantifiable learning because it intelligently monitors the growth of the learning curve.
Volutracer OPUS ® is the latest generation in simulation, you don’t need a phantom. Everything that is needed is in portable form. It is a simulator that really teaches.
- Simulation by exclusive optical system
- Convex and Transvaginal Transducer
- 6 degrees of freedom of the hand
- Real cases, not simulated
- Learning curve tracking with Metrics and Statistics
- High resolution simulation in real time
- GPS assistant
- Green Flag method of self-assessment and automatic certification
- Courses available in the online Cloud
- Open platform for the creation of customized courses
Volutracer OPUS ® is aimed at:
- Ultrasound Schools
- University hospitals with resident management
- Institutes with simulation laboratories
- Societies that carry out practices, evaluations and certifications
- Self-Learning / Continuing Medical Education
Green Flag is what is used to determine when a races starts.
Volutracer OPUS ® is the only simulator that offers this exclusive method, which consists in the automatic evaluation of the user, to determine if he has the minimum skills necessary to begin performing ultrasound practices with real patients.
The student faces the Green Flag evaluation and the result automatically reaches the teacher’s e-mail as a report, along with a detail of the Metrics and Statistics related to that test.
© Copyright 2019 – Medge Platforms, Inc. All Rights Reserved.